1. The Kingdom of God must be our highest priority: Jesus gave us no other commission
Constitution: Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
2. Whatever we see in the physical world has a corresponding greater reality in the spiritual world.
3. God sent Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son; the second "Adam", to undo the curse brought upon mankind by the first Adam.
Constitution: John 3:16 God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
4. Our Father is always working, and we should be working also.
Constitution: John 5:17 Jesus said to them, My Father is always at work to this very day, and I too, am working.
5. Only God can give life, and since the Son of God is of the same essence; the same "stuff"; as the Father, the Son can also give life.
Constitution: John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by Himself, He can do only what He sees His Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
6. Because He fulfilled His Father's will perfectly and without sin, Jesus the Son of Man was qualified to judge the race of man.
7. In Christ, we are authoritative on earth because we are human, just as He was.
8. If you are a believer, you are a saint, and if you are a saint, you are an heir to the Kingdom of God.
Constitution: John 5:24 I tell you the truth, whoever hears my Words and believes Him who sent me, has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
9. Kingship is all about protection, exercising authority and reclaiming conquered territory.
10. God's purpose is to restore the offices of king and priest into one.
11. The Kingdom of God is all that matters, and apart from the Kingdom of God, nothing matters.