- The Kingdom of God teaches that the male is the foundation of the house; he carries everything.
- God gave all the information to the man to teach to those who came after him.
- God laid man as the foundation of the family, and they needed to be careful not to allow any cracks in their character, which could lead to disaster for their families.
- A foundation functions without being seen. As the foundation, men are to do what they have to do for those around them without drawing attention to themselves.
- Men are not only the foundation, but also the anchor of the human family. An anchor is "a reliable or principle support: mainstay", "something that serves to hold an object firmly"; and "anything that gives stability and security".
- To anchor means "to fasten, to stop or to rest". Anchors secure and bring rest.
- The strength of any anchor can only be tested during intense pressure.
- Our weaknesses are exposed through tests. In this way, we can learn what they are and allow God to remove them so we can become strong anchors.
Founder of Kingdom Citizens, an impassioned speaker and teacher. An ambassador for Christ, always expounding the Word and encouraging others to live and grow in the Word.