- God's purpose is to restore His rulership on Earth through mankind.
- Jesus came to reintroduce the Kingdom of God to us and, through His shed blood on the cross, provide the means by which we could enter into it.
- As an inheritance, the Kingdom belongs to us by legal right.
- We proclaim the message of the Kingdom of God, and that message is good news for everyone who hears it.
- Jesus never preached about being born again; He preached about the Kingdom of God.
- The good news that Jesus preached, and that we should preach, is that the Kingdom of God has come to Earth and, through Jesus, we can all become part of it.
- The degree to which we enjoy our kingdom citizenship depends upon the degree of our willingness to be bold and claim what is rightfully ours; what Jesus had restored to us through His death and resurrection.
- The good news is that in Christ we are citizens of the Kingdom of Heaven, and all the resources of that Kingdom are available to us to help us live in victory on a daily basis in the here and now.
Founder of Kingdom Citizens, an impassioned speaker and teacher. An ambassador for Christ, always expounding the Word and encouraging others to live and grow in the Word.