2. Jesus' assignment was to reintroduce the Kingdom.
3. Being born again is the way into the Kingdom; it is the necessary first step, but getting to know the God of the Kingdom involves much more.
4. The Kingdom of Heaven is a jurisdiction over which the influence of God has full authority.
5. As Christ's ambassadors, we represent the Kingdom government of God.
6. The arrival of Jesus inaugurated the period of the Kingdom of Heaven and Earth.
7. Jesus' ultimate assignment was to get the Holy Spirit back into us.
8. As citizens of the new spiritual order, we are greater than those Old Testament men and women who went before us, not because of any particular merit of our own; but because of the indwelling Spirit, which they did not know.
9. The Kingdom of Heaven is advancing forcefully, and we who are citizens of the Kingdom are part of the "advance force" that is storming the stronghold of the enemy.
10. Our Kingdom does not run and it does not retreat, our Kingdom stands firm,advances and overcomes.
11. As ambassadors of Christ, we should be concerned only about the interests of our king.
12. As long as we concentrate on our king's interests and in representing Him faithfully, He will take care of our interests.