The Father as Source and Progenitor Principles
- Father is the highest honor God bestows on men.
- The principles of fatherhood is the father's provider identity.
- The measure of a man's success is directly related to his effectiveness as a godly father, for which God is the ultimate standard and only true example.
- The source of sin is fatherlessness.
- Jesus comes to fix man's problem of fatherlessness. Salvation is the result of Jesus, the second Adam, providing us with the way to return to the Father and our original identity in Him.
- God has called men to be fathers as He is, in order to turn the hearts of the children back to the fathers. If you understand this principle and responsibility and begin to apply it in your life, then God will answer your prayers for provision because He will father you as you also father your family.
- The level at which your child refers to you is the measure of your effectiveness as a father.
- Father are progenitors; the source that generates, supports and upholds the coming generations.